Thursday, January 2, 2014

What is possible?

The new year has begun!  There are so many possibilities.  I am super-excited about what lies ahead.

One step at a time, we work toward our goals.  There is no short-cut.  We have to do the work...but we just might as well have some fun along the way, right?

That is why I developed my Sight Singing program for Middle School teachers.  I didn't want to dread teaching this important subject.  Once I figure out how to teach it to my beginners, I wanted to share what I had learned along the way.

So, with the start of the 2014, it feels appropriate to remind myself why I started.  This lesson includes the video of my students who came to me as complete beginners.  With hard work, persistence, dedication, fun and a little bit of competition to spice it up, these students were able to achieve the awesome results you see in the link.

S-Cubed! Successful Sight Singing for Middle School Teachers and their Students



Check out my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...