Tuesday, August 19, 2014

One Day BOOST Site Wide Back to School Sale on TPT




Since lots of schools don't start back until after Labor Day, TPT has decided to have a special one day back to school sale tomorrow, August 20th!  I am participating by marking my entire store down by 20%.  Use the TPT code BOOST when you purchase, and you will get an extra 8% for a total of 28% off of everything.

It is a great time to buy your next set of bundles!  Some of you have purchased the small bundle with Lessons 1 through 5.  Now is a great time to stock up on the next bundle that includes Lessons 6-10.

Or, if you want to take the big plunge and get the best deal, buy the Complete 27-lesson bundle-How to Teach Sight Singing to Middle School Students!

I am updating my lessons all year as I teach them, so make sure to check back on TPT to get your updated PowerPoints.  I am working to make them easier and easier to use.

...and check out all of the products from my music teacher colleagues on TPT.  They are an awesome group with lots of great products to enhance your classroom and teaching experience!  

...One day only!



Check out my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...